11 Benefits of Burning Incense
Incense removes negative energies from around you. Various incense smells also have other benefits:
- Air purification: Frankincense, Sage and Santo, Champa Flower, Sweet Pea, Wizard, and Patchouli.
- Relax and unwind: Run a bath and replace candles with 2 Incense Sticks. Soft fragrances will further enhance this time, allowing you to give yourself time and space away from the hassles of everyday living. Frankincense, Sandalwood, Ocean Wind, and Tranquility are all ‘calming fragrances’.
- Reduce stress and anxiety: Reduce body activities like heart rate and breathing and encourage your mind to stop worrying and racing from one thing to another. Sandalwood, Peace of Mind, Frankincense.
- Aids in meditation: Champa Flower, Sage and Santo, Frankincense, Patchouli, and Dragon Blood.
- Enhances concentration and focus: By enabling clear thinking and developing a state of complete awareness. Dragon Blood, Blend 22, and Peace of Mind.
- Stimulates Creativity: Good scents put you in a state of expansiveness where the imagination is set free to roam. Sweet Pea, Opium, and Patchouli stimulates our brain cells and leads us to that state of expansiveness.
- Relieve Mental Exhaustion, Heal regrets and worries: Eucalyptus
- Casting Spells: Dragon’s Blood can be burned during spells to increase courage and protect those going forth to meet danger (i.e. slay metaphorical dragons). Dragon’s blood incense can be used in spells to encourage someone who has left to return. Use Wizard to help you move energy around during your spell casting.
- Heightens Sexual Desire: Smells are aphrodisiacs as well. Use fragrances such as Patchouli, Vanilla, and Rose to create a ‘get it on’ mood.
- Induces sleep and promotes deeper sleep: Egyptian Cotton smells like fresh linen. Burn a few while going to bed and you’ll enhance your experience of sleep and feel rejuvenated the next morning.
- Experience fun and playful moods: That’s the main reason we carry scents like King Cake, Fizzy Pop, and Opium. We all need to have some fun in everyday life. Why not have a fun smell to be humored by!